Chris Dyer is the hired gun that good companies use to develop great culture. With more than 20 years of experience working with leading organizations, Chris helps business leaders transform their cultures, boosting performance and gaining an even greater edge in the marketplace.
Whether you’re interested in leadership development, helping C-Suite overcome specific challenges, or inspiring your sales team, Chris is poised and ready to make and impact. A certified SCRUM Master and Agile leader, Chris is highly adept at helping teams work through obstacles to find solutions quickly and effectively.
The following programs can be adapted to one-day sessions or multi-day trainings.
Want to discuss your organization’s needs and see if Chris is the right fit? .
A longtime cornerstone of Chris’ work, the Culture Hackathon helps organizations bridge the gap between their current culture and ideal current culture. Best conducted with constituents from all levels of the organization, Chris helps leaders dig deep to identify their culture’s strengths and shortcomings, while designing practical ways to make improvements. If your team has been wondering where to focus to make a real difference and boost engagement, performance, and profits, the Culture Hackathon is for you.
Training and Development
- Helping leaders figure out where to focus their efforts to get the most ROI
- Arming individual leaders with what they need to make a difference, given their unique situations and business goals
- Leveraging generational differences to better capitalize on strengths
- Managing mistakes with empathy, transparency, and fairness
- Evaluating progress on business goals and uncovering a few actionable things to move the needle
- Making under-performing teams better
- Getting more out of your best teams
- Improving engagement and retention strategies, with a focus on Millennials
Training and Development
- Motivating, engaging, and empowering salespeople
- Understanding and overcoming cognitive biases that hinder performance
- Pumping up your pipeline through training on purposeful listening
- Improving problem-solving skills to sell more efficiently and effectively
- Supercharging engagement and retention by focusing on strengths, positivity, and celebrating uniqueness
“Wonderfully thorough. This is the book every CEO will have on their desk this year. Start tackling the biggest areas for growth while evolving your company to stay ahead and inspire. A must-read!”
Marshall Goldsmith, New York Times No 1 bestselling author